On Tue, 26 May 1998 18:08:58 +1200 (NZST), Michael Beattie wrote:

>You have each of the users that play it in the games group dont you?

>Check the Directory permissions too, I had to change _some_ to group
>write, and I think I had to change owners too..

    Wouldn't it just be easier to set the executable to GUID games and have
all the game files owned by games?  That way there is no need to keep adding
people as they start playing the game.  Or am I missing some fundimental
security problem with that?

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my