Robert L. Harris wrote:

Thus spake Michael Heironimus ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

OK, I have a serious question here [about Outlook/Exchange].

People used it for basic e-mail. People used the address book. But the
extent of the group calendaring was that some people would send "meeting
requests" out. I think one person had a public calendar, but most of us
hadn't bothered to learn how to access it. And most of the other groups
were less technical than the one I was in.

Is this pretty typical?

At my university, calendaring is used by the suits, to keep track of meetings. They typically need to share the calendar with their Administrative Assistant, so that the AA can schedule meetings as the general rule, but they can check their schedule and make changes as they see fit. They're quite dependent on it. And on the Palm-synch features.

Kent