I know that KDE is still in the development stages, but one small bug that
bugs me is that when using the K file manager to open text, .c or image
files, The respective viewers/editors take the file's path and location to
be seperate arguments. For example, Kedit says "Cant open directory" with
the first two program instances, and then opens the file in the third
instance when passed the filename and path of "/home/userfoo/bar.txt"

The image viewer opens with "%m" and [filename] as available images to
view.

I dont know if anyone understnds what I am describing, I haven't been
motivated enough to ask until today.. Anyway, Is there a temporary fix for
this, or do I have to wait till the next packaged release?

I hope I am not the only one with these problems!

                       Michael Beattie ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

                            BIT: Past tense of BYTE.