Hi, I'm currently running slink on kernel 2.0.37 and am looking into
upgrading my kernel to the 2.2.x series.  I remember having seen a page on
the debian.org site which told of the pitfalls and considerations (i.e.,
what other software needs to be upgraded to remain compatible) of doing so;
however I just poked around on there and I can no longer find it.  I know
I'll have to move to ipchains (I'm using ipfwadm right  now) and I thought I
remembered seeing a list of other items on that site.  Could anyone point
out the URL?  TIA.