On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 02:55:48PM +0000,  Kaa " wrote:
Hello,
This is a slightly off thread post, but relavent.

I am new to mutt butt I am under the imression that mutt will handle pop
queries directly. If I am wrong tell me, and I will go back to my hole.
Any way the following got my attention;

> downloaded it and installed in /usr/local. Well, yesterday I tried 'apt-get
> install mutt' and guess what? apt refused to download mutt because it
> depends on a "mail-transfer-agent" ...

Are the dependencies set correctly for mutt? I mean if mutt can fetch
its own mail from a pop server then shouldn't this be a recommends and
not a depends?

This would probably fix the posters other problem also if the dependency
was set differently. Just my $0.02's worth.

--
Frisco Rose             "By any other name, I would smell the same"
E.O.U. Student          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

REU Student             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Science Journal Ed.     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EOU Hoke Center 307     (541) 962-3787
La Grande, OR. 97850