Hi there,

    I was wondering if there's a maillist where the package manteiners
post their update log... If not, I think the Debian people could think
of that... Just, everytime a package update is uploaded (either to the
stable OR unstable distribution) they would send the changelog.DEBIAN
file to the maillist (so that the users can see if that update is
relevant/ interesting to them or not)...

...just a suggestion (in case one such list doesn't exist - if it
exists, please just give me the directions to subscribe to it! ;-)

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn