On 8 Sep 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> unsubscribe

I sent the enclosed canned message to you in response
to this request before. I iterate:

Please send requests for subscription/unsubscription to

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or use the web site
        www.debian.org

Repeated, canned message regarding this subjet:

Please send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                ^^^^^^
with unsubscribe as the only word in the subject, and with empty
body or with unsubscribe as the only word in the body, and with
empty subject.  This one line, issued at the command prompt,

mail -s unsubscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED] </dev/null

ought to do it.

If you need to contact a human listmaster, direct your mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  There are two
machines in case one is off line.

Please don't send unsubscribe messages to the list, that doesn't
work. Best of Luck to you!

--David
David Teague, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                 (I'm hoping this is all of the above!)