Art Lemasters,

        The main positive feature of Opera is how fast it is compared to
any of the two major browsers in the Windows world.  I just downloaded and
installed the beta version for Linux, and it seems to be pretty fast
too... as fast as the version for Windows.  However, it is not GPLd,
although I have a feeling that releasing it under the GPL license would be
a smart move by the Opera guys since there is a chance that many Linux
users would switch from buggy Netscape.  In the meantime, I am not so sure
I will run it due to the fact that it is not opensource, which is no
impediment for me to acknowledge its strengths.

Nitebirdz