I tried resc1440tecra.bin, and that didn't work... this is the error I'm
getting...

No Hard Drive!
No hard disk drives could be found.  Make sure they are cables correctly and
are turned on befor the system is started.  You may to change driver
settings at teh boot... or load a driver...

Any suggestions?

> > Hello,
> >     I'm having problems... BIG problems.  I have been trying to install
Debian on my computer for the past 2 days - attempting to get it to install
is more like it.  Here is what happens:  Everything seems to go well up
until the point where I need to mount? a partition or whatever.  The problem
is this (and I've tried various other Linux providers as well): None of the
installation programs will recognize my hard drive at all.  I'm on a
Gateway.  13.5 gig IDE hard drive, and I have already partitioned it.  Any
help would GREATLY be appreciated!  Thanks.