On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 10:22:11AM -0600, Timothy C. Phan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm in the middle of rebuild the 2.2.13 kernel for potato
>   to include IP-MASQ plus some other modules.  I'd like to
>   know after the kernel and some modules were built, how would
>   I go about install the modules.
>
>   I learned that I can re-install the new kernel by simply
>   dpkg -i.  But, for module, what is the command to install
>   or unstall.
>
>   Thanks!

After you do something like:

  make-kpkg --revision=custom.1.0 kernel_image

add:

  make-kpkg modules_image

Install both the kernel-image and pcmcia-modules .deb files.

See /usr/share/kernel-package/README.modules for more info.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (preferred)
Alantro Communications       [EMAIL PROTECTED]