Ok, I think I may have it fixed. I changed

qualify_domain = linux.wku.edu
qualify_domain = localhost

Embarrassingly simple. It being set to the former by eximconfig fooled me into
thinking it must have been correct.

After doing that I encountered another small problem, my messages were
appearing to be from '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. I assume that was the case because
I'm using mail.mindspring.com as my smarthost. I just added another rewrite
line:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/email-addresses}\
                                                {$value}fail} bcfrF

and that seemed to fix the problem.

Would all of that seem to be correct to you?

-Rob