i don't think software is the answer here; there's no magic involved with
"overburning".  it's like saying that formatting a floppy at 1.680 MB is
more special than 1.44 MB.

are you sure it's not the quality of your cd?

i use cdrecord (no need to use xcdroast; cdrecord is a no-brainer) and
regularly burn CD's that are over 700MB.   afaik, xcdroast is just a front
end for some other program, prolly cdrecord.

pete

On Mon 11 Dec 00, 10:37 PM, Peter Wollny said...