we were talking about audio tracks, but if you want to talk about an iso
filesystem, it's as simple as simple can be:

        mkisofs -r -o /home/p/thisone.iso /usr/local/share/directoryofstuff

-r == rockridge extension.
-o == output to this file (like gcc -o)

note that if you want to copy a full CD full of data, and here data also
include MP3s, then i can't see why the following wouldn't work:

        dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/home/p/thisone.iso

pete

On Mon 11 Dec 00,  5:17 PM, A R said...