On Tuesday 18 February 2003 10:10 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi, I'm using Debian 3.0r1 stable (woody) and am currently using Galon for
> web-surfing. However, it seems to break on some sites - they seem to be
> moaning about Frames support mostly.
>
> Anyway, which browser should I use under gnome to get the most pages
> viewed?
>
> I'd prefer a .deb package from stable but if not, what do people think of
> the Opera 7 that recently appeared?
>
> http://snapshot.opera.com/unix/353-20030214-P1/
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Kevin

I use phoenix through KDE though it should work in gnome, Ive added a couple
of plugins for java etc, works AOK, have yet to meet a page it wont display
and is quick, not as quick as dillo but quick !!

Not avalible as a deb package as far as I am aware, but compile from source
and it works AOK

http://www.mozilla.org/releases/stable.html

Dave