* Anthony Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010413 10:01]:
> I use dpkg-buildpackage or apt-get --compile source to build the
> source packages.  The configuration fails when it discovers that the
> libwrap library is not there.  However, it is there.  I believe that a
> try that and see if it works.

Heh, I just finished building the ssh deb using apt-get source -b ssh.
What a pain.  I ended up having to download libwrap-dev, libpam-dev,
libssl-dev.  Actually, the real pain was figuring out how to get
apt-install to _not_ build the gnome ask-pass package.  I don't have any
gnome libraries on my machine and don't want them.  I ended up having to
manually edit the control and rules files.  I'm sure that doing a
./configure; make; make install, would have been easier but I wanted to
do it the debian way.  I'm also sure there is an easier way to control
what package gets built.  I'm not sure what it is though :).  Anyway, my
ssh is running again in unstable.

Vinh