On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 17:19, Mario Vukelic wrote:
> I now have /boot 100 MB, / 30 GB (too big, but able to compile
> mozilla and openoffice.org and enough for a long time :)

Oh, wanted to include that since I don't have extra partitions, of
course my 30 GB for / includes space for /usr, /var, /tmp. And although
I'm still posting to debian lists, I recently decided to try out gentoo,
so I thought I better have /really/ much space for compiling :)

And, 180 ¤ will buy me another 200 Gigs in two years, so why bother with
saving