----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Michael Mueller'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 1:59 AM
Subject: RE: dselect and hda:irq timeout

P/S.
> Took ages to find.
>
> You haven't overclocked them by any chance ?
>
> Ian

I double checked - there is no way to set CPU clk speed on Biostar M7VKB rev
1 board.  It must be set by a Duron-Mainboard interaction.

I'll try some kernel compiling and different cables to see if the problem
pops up with something other than dselect.  I also loaded and ran another
distro one of the boxes with no reported problems on hda.

Mike