As far as I can tell, the most minimal Potato install occurs when selecting
the 'advanced' install option, and then quitting dselect without installing
anything.  What I want to know is, is there any easy way of telling what
packages are installed at that point?  Unfortunately I don't have the luxury
of a space machine to test it out on, so perhaps someone can point me in the
right direction?

Thanks,

- Chris Kenrick

This electronic mail is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you
receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it immediately. It may
also contain confidential information. You may not use or disclose any
confidential information.

The statements or views expressed in this electronic mail are those of the
individual sender and are not those of AAP Information Services Pty Ltd (AAP).
These statements are not binding on AAP, except where the sender expressly and
with authority, states them to be.

AAP is unable to review the contents of all of the electronic mail on its
system. To the extent permitted by law, AAP disclaims all liability for any
loss or damage caused by the contents of this electronic mail.