Hello all,

Thanks to fellow Debian users who replied to my post on Copying Audio CD's on
Debian...

Obviously there are several ways and it is easier to do this task in
command-line than in GUI; at least that was my experience...

The easiest way to perform the trick was to:

#cdparanoia -s -B

This rips the cd of interest into directory where we are

Then,

#cdrecord dev=0,1,0 speed=8 -v -eject defpregap=1 -audio *.wav

Unfortunately my Sony CD-RW CDX140E does not support writing using -dao flag (I
learned this after destroying two CDs).

I guess the issue with GUI frontends (thanks to Rajesh Fowkar for pointer) is
setting the right set of commands (ie not setting -dao if it's not supported in
my case.

Command-line mode works for me for now... after all, it's quick, dirty and it
works... and it makes those unfortunate Windows users say WOW!!!

Thanks again,

Take care!!

Davor