----- Original Message -----
From: "dman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Are you looking for anything else in a browser?

Uh, is this a rhetorical question, or a philosophical one?

;-)

Seriously, I would actually like to find a killer app to convert
MSIE "Internet Shortcuts" into Netscape bookmark files.  IE does
it; sort of.  But I am faced with either this large single
bookmark.htm file, which really doesn't work all that well in
Netscape (go figure!) or else having to d/l Netscape into
Windows, set it as the default browser, and then visit every dang
shortcut-bookmark that I've saved in IE, while recording it in
the Netscape bookmark file (through the Netscape browser).

What's wrong with that?  Well!  It means that I will be spending
a LOT of time, all that time in Windows...and I am *trying* to
learn Linux!   It is very difficult to learn something if you
have to use something ELSE all the time...<sigh!>

There's a lot of stuff at FreshMeat--too much!  If there's
something simple that I can do to handle this, I would love to
hear it, thanks!

--mVIIs