on Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 05:55:26PM -0700, Jeffrey W. Baker ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Tim Moss wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:15:07 -0700 (PDT)
> > "Jeffrey W. Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > apt-get upgrade this morning, upgraded a lot of GNOME stuff.  Now galeon
> > > crashes a lot.  Anyone else seeing this suddenly?
> > >

> > Unfortunately, I don't have anything useful to add that might help solve
> > the problem but I thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
>
> The same bug also seems manifest in nautilus-mozilla.  Mozilla proper
> continues to work fine.  From another email on galeon-user, the bug seems
> to be related to the newest libc/locale packages.  Should I file a bug?

Check if one's already been filed.  The 'bug' (report) and 'bugview'
(view reported bugs) packages will assist you in this.

Check list archives for the libc problems.  I haven't run into the issue
yet myself.

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org