PROTECTED]) wrote:
| > On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Tim Moss wrote:

| > > Unfortunately, I don't have anything useful to add that might help solve
| > > the problem but I thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
| >
| > The same bug also seems manifest in nautilus-mozilla.  Mozilla proper
| > continues to work fine.  From another email on galeon-user, the bug seems
| > to be related to the newest libc/locale packages.  Should I file a bug?

| Check list archives for the libc problems.  I haven't run into the issue
| yet myself.

I don't mean to simply add "me to" but this just bit me tonight.  If I
run galeon from a term I see

    GDK-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

as the last/only output when galeon crashes.  (this supports the
libc/locale hypothesis above)  Is there anything I can do other than
wait for a fix?  I am not doing anything funky with locales, just
plain old american english.

TIA,
-D