Thus spake Rohan Deshpande:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to send an email to my friend, this is the error I get from
> the Mail Delivery System:
>
> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       unknown local-part "his.email" in domain "home.com"
>
> What is a 'local-part'? How do I fix this? Thanks everyone.
>
> -Rohan
Are you copying this or rewriting it?  Because the local part is
his.email, and this is rather odd for a user name.  The error isn't from
exim, exactly, it's from the transaction between exim and home.com -
it's just reporting back that home.com doesn't have a user named
his.email, which seems likely.  Perhaps you put the wrong user name in?
Good luck,
Steve

--
Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.