I'm seeing the following errors when I invoke 'ps':

{netlink_unicast} {netlink_unicast_R__ver_netlink_unicast}
Warning: /boot/System.map-2.4.13 does not match kernel data.
{netlink_unicast} {netlink_unicast_R__ver_netlink_unicast}
Warning: /usr/src/linux/System.map does not match kernel data.
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
   1421 pts/2    00:00:00 zsh
    1439 pts/2    00:00:00 ps

I've done some research into this and the common answer is that my
System.map is out of date.  It's not.  I've checked and rechecked it.  This
has never happenened until I went from 2.4.10 to 2.4.11.  Now, with every
kernel version it happens.

I'm running unstable on i386.

Help?

Jonathan
--
Jonathan B. Leffert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | "So now, less than five
years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and