On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 07:55:18AM -0500, Christoph Hoenscheid wrote:
> Dear Debian users,
>
> ist there anybody on the lists who has some
> experience with NVIDIA's GForce 2 MX 400 video
> chip. I had a NVIDIA Riva TNT 2 chip perfectly
> running with the xserver_svga on my potato 2.2 r0
[snip]

It sounds like you're probably using the old X server in potato.  You'll
probably need to upgrade to a 4.x version of X--you definitely need
newer versions if you want to use nvidia's drivers for 3D stuff.

--
Thomas J. Hamman
"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in