Quite radical. I'm just curious. I've never used Windows for Net access
(browsing, email, etc.) Is the One Microsoft Way really the only way?
I've heard / read there are non-Outlook options like Eudora,

I use Eudora on doze and have been doing for the last 5 years. In that time I've never had a virus on my PC. I am gettng for Christmas a new pooter to install debian on (yay!) which will be the first time I have had a machine with enough space to really use as a desktop machine and I may move my mail onto that as the virii and worms seem to be getting nastier and perhaps there will be a time when using Eudora won't be enough to keep my doze boxen safe.

Rachel