Hello.

I cannot install Woody on /dev/hdg1. I have 4 hard
drives and 2 CDs, but when I try to install from CD
(kernel in CD 5 'reiserfs') it only let me choose hda
and hdb to initialize a partition or install in an
initialized one. My drives are:

/dev/hda --> Hard drive
/dev/hdb --> Hard drive
/dev/hdc --> CDRW
/dev/hdd --> CD/DVD
/dev/hde --> Hard drive through raid card
/dev/hdg --> Hard drive through raid card
Drives hde and hdg are connected to a Kouwell KW-571H
raid card as single drives (no raid). I have no
problem (as if it were transparent) from Mandrake 8.0
(installed in hde), but I really want to try Debian on
hdg.

Please answer to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or to
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' as I got smtp
corrupted in Mandrake so now I can only see 'http
mail'.

Thanx in advance.