Hi, I have been trying to install Debian for a couple of days now, i get
throught  the process untill i reach where i have to pick which dictionary i
want to use as a default, when i click which, nothing happens, so i'm
assuming I have picked the wrong keyboard, now with each new install i have
picked a different keyboard, mine is a turbio-media, 105 keys , now i have an
adapter to go into the back of the computer (its a TX) i am using an adapter
to change the keyboard fitting from a  9 pin (male) to a 5 pin (male) to fit
in the computer, could someone please tell me which keyboard i should be
using. I' a new user, so can it be in plain english please.

Thanking you  Mrs C.J.Holster