It seems OK.

Window$ (the Pseudo OS) is not so hostile to Linux, it simply ignores it.

It would be nicer

1: install XP to /dev/null (here, there is lots of space)

El Tue, May 28, 2002 at 10:17:23PM +0100, Keith O'Connell escribió:

> I am surprised - I was under the impression that XP was hostile to Linux and
> you had to be sneaky to get it to work. So, am I right then;
>
>       1: install XP to hda1
>       2: install Debian to hdb1-7
>       3: install lilo to hda
>       4: edit lilo.conf as above
>       5: run lilo
>       6: reboot and select as appropriate
>
> Is the right things in the right order?

Alberto Cabello Sánchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
924 289 351 - 924 298 352 - Servicio de Informática
Universidad de Extremadura - España - Spain
Debian Potato - GNU/Linux 2.2.20