On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 08:47:48PM -0500, Jacob S wrote:
> Ugh... and I thought HTML e-mail took a ton of disk space compared to
> plain text. An inline reply would make the e-mail more than double in
> size!

XML is chatty. But please: a few hundred extra megabytes
won't kill you. Not on hard disks that *start* at 40 gigs.

> What happened to humans being smart enough to make things look neat and
> clean?

The trouble is that everybody has different standards: some
like inline quotes, some like top-posting, and some like
bottom-posting. Rather than get exercised about others'
aesthetic choices, we should let our programs format our
mail the way we want.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]