On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 10:33:37PM +0000, Antony Gelberg wrote:

[OpenOffice.org's new database-front-end capabilities]

> I'd still like to know what, in business terms if you like, you can do
> with this, that you cannot do with e.g. LAMP.

It's a weird question.  There's nothing there you can't do with dBASE III,
either, or COBOL on an IBM System/370.

What the Access-like features of OOo 2 let one do is create and manipulate
and use databases WITHOUT SPENDING A LOT OF TIME LEARNING HOW.
--
Carl Fink                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.