Hi,
On my system I had 2 user root and xyz, while i was logged on as xyz on my gnome i changed my username to abc and logged on again. It gives me the following message.

****
Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds. If you have not logged out yourself this could mean that there is some problem with your installation or that you may be out of disksapce. Try logging with one of the failsafe sessions to see if you can fix the problem.
****

I dont think there is any installation problem as I could log on to xyz many a times before i changed it and I may definitaly not out of space (around 3 GB free space). I tried failsafe gnome, it gave me similar errors. What should i do to restore my system?

Thanks in advance.

Libin Varghese.