On Friday 26 May 2006 10:08, Felix C. Stegerman wrote:

> So it comes down to:
>   * Is it a bad idea to use unstable on a production server when it
>     comes to security?

Possibly to probably yes (the answer for stable would be "no").

>   * If so, would you recommend using testing, or stable?

Stable.

>   * And does anyone with experience running unstable on production
>     servers know of any other caveats I should be aware of?

Don't do it unless you want to babysit it constantly and do a lot of reading
in your free time to keep track of development and latest bugs a lot more
carefully than you otherwise would.

--
Paul Johnson
Email and IM (XMPP & Google Talk): [EMAIL PROTECTED]