I have been using icewm and I have noticed
funny behavior of emacs windows.

If I maximize an emacs window, and try to
move it right or left, (for instance on a two monitor
x window), it RESISTS moving and "moves back to where
it came from". Complete with flashing and flickering
of the window. It is amazing to see. How to turn this
off?

If for instance I shift click the title bar to move the window
it also resists.

How do I break down the emacs maximized resistance to
moving. I use a two monitor system. the maximized emacs
stays and fills one of the windows without moving.

thanks
mitchell