Hi Jonathan. Don't know if you remember me but we had an e-encounter on this list when you were trying to get your catalan fonts working with unicon. Anyway, just nice to see you're still around.

To the facts:

Jonathan Kaye schrieb:

Opening audio decoder: [faad] AAC (MPEG2/4 Advanced Audio Coding)
FAAD: compressed input bitrate missing, assuming 128kbit/s!

imho this is the problem, probably the actual bitrate is not the detected one, judging fom the fact that the resolution is at 32,5 kHz I'd guess that the bitrate is lower than 128 kbit's. But I have to admit that I don't have a real solution, maybe you should just google the "FAAD: compressed input bitrate missing, assuming" part.

Side-Note: afaik aac is proprietary, so maybe there's just not much doc about the format and so the linux-support pretty bad, maybe you just digged up a bug in the aac-codec.

Good luck, Roman.