Hello,

I am not sure if this is the default behaviour or not but my mouse can
move off the right-hand side as well as the bottom of the screen. The
left-hand side and top are like a "hard-edge" where if you try to move
off screen the mouse stays up against the edge. However on the other two
sides it will disappear.

Also if I maximize a window, the edge of that window disappears a little
as well. The amount is very small and so does not affect the working of
the scrollbar but is still noticeable. Is this normal?

Thank you for your time.