I'm looking to build an HTPC running Debian. The case I want requires a micro-ATX form
factor motherboard and I have found one which looks good: the ASUS P4P800-VM. I want
as many things onboard as possible since you do not get many PCI cards on a micro-ATX
mobo. This mobo has the onboard sound chipset "ADI 1980". Can anyone tell me if this
is supported under Debian? I have had a quick google and have not found anything
conclusive, just wondered if anyone on this list happened to know about it.

Thanks,
Andy