Hi Ron,

On 8/20/07, Ron Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for the links. You surely know how to find something.

>> I find this much more comfortable than eg. typing:
> >> Your geek cred just dropped.  Substantially.
> >

> > Why, just tell me why?
>
> Because you want to point and click instead of run a script.
>
> (Even if it's easier, that doesn't matter.)

That just ain't fair ;-) You completely ignored the fact that I wrote a
complex
script to accomplish a boring task. I think you should give me some creds
for
that. I propose just enough to return to the level I've been dropped from
:->

Greetings, Manon.