Hi guys,
I  finally got Tomcat5.5 going on Etch  AMD and  I start studying the
JSP developers guide but I get stuck in  the beginning.   The book
says to create a  new directory under  ROOT but  I  don't have
permission in my default account.  The  last  install I  did a  chgrp /
user/share/tomcat5.5-webapps/ROOT www-data but I screwed  the package
up so  bad that I re-installed the system.   Could anyone tell me how
the is typically  done?
Thanks.
Chris