Martin Marcher wrote:

Why is it that simple statments, preceded by disclaimers
indicating that they are not complaints, get treated as
complaints?

Hello,

I'm interested in the job offer you posted on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I have several years of experience in
Desktop and Server systems with debian and other linux distributions.
I charge by the hour, every started hour is normally EUR 50. Contact
me privately if you are interested.

Sarcasm is unbecoming, especially since I am a disinterested third
party.

It's also unbecoming to quote an entire message and not even
to reply particularly to any part of it.

A: Because it reverses the normal order of conversation and
encourages quoting entire messages.
Q: Why is top-posting deprecated by some?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.