Hello Debian Users,

My name is Shane. I am new to the list. I am trying to install Debian
on an older laptop of mine so that I can use it for an Asterisk box. I
run a couple of radioshows, and need to take calls.

Anyway, I am questing a way to install Debian with Speech. I do not
have a hardware synthesizer. I want a way of
(A) Being able to install debian with speech
(B) Having speech to use in the shell.

I don't want to use a graphical interface once it is installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Shane

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/