Thank you for the suggestion.

I am just looking for a simple shell reader that will allow me to edit
the .conf files for Asterisk with speech.

I need to use the consol and to edit files. That's all I need on this machine.

I have installed Festival and Flite. Has anyone used Screader before?

Shane

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/