Ron Johnson wrote:
On 02/24/08 13:07, Florian Kulzer wrote:
It seems to me that it is an inherent problem with inline signing:
Google for "pgp dash escaping" or "pgp trailing whitespace" or
something like that.

[ snippage ]

Interesting.  I'll research that.

Generally speaking the best way to get around all that is to multipart sign. The body and signature are separate MIME parts. Since MIME was designed to deal with encapsulating stuff like this and not interfere with its delimiters the original text is untouched. I can only think of two clients that can't deal with multipart signed messages. One hasn't been updated in almost 10 years and the other would rarely be used here. ;)