On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:42:31 +0200
Richard Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Richard,

> That was what I hoped, but this is all it gives:

Not very helpful, that.   :-(

Files in /usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins are usually links
to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, anyway.

Also, locate won't always find files if not recorded in its database.
Mind you, that shouldn't be the case here.

Other possibilities for places to look are /usr/lib/netscape/plugins/,
usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/plugins and ~/.mozilla/plugins.

Sorry if you've already looked in those places, and I'm just covering
old ground.

--
 Regards  _

The public wants what the public gets