On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 02:12:22AM -0700, sadsjon wrote:

> > Well Francesco doesn't advertise a VCS within the package so that's the
> > only thing you can grab ATM. You maybe would like to join #proftpd on
> > freenode and ask him yourself (User frankie) or write him a mail.
>
> sorry Sven, I am not sure which of these is abbreviation for a
> sentence or has another meaning. Can you just clarify what VCS and ATM
> are, I can probably google and find freenode - something else I have
> not heard of.

ATM = At The Moment
VCS = Version Control System (e.g. CVS, SVN, GIT ...)
freenode = http://freenode.net/

> However, I have always tried to avoid contacting developers directly
> as they must get bombarded and as a developer myself, I know what that
> must be like.

Asking a question on IRC[1] or writing a short mail is nothing bad
as long as you keep it short and don't ask the same question every day.

Cheers,
Sven

[1] Internet Relay Chat, that's what the freenode stuff is about.
--
If God passed a mic to me to speak
I'd say stay in bed, world