Hi people, as you all I'm a Linux fun, but I need a recommendation from you.
What I mean is that I'm a fun but I have never programmed or collaborated
directly in linux projects, could you recommend a Guide or amything like that
to know how to start making a debug or what program use to debug and run
software made in C/C++?
My knowledge is only working with Java and Netbeans but I want to begin
debuging, changing and improve linux aplications but in C/C++.

Please help me to find out a Guide and software to get this skills! :D

Bye, Salu2

Gaston Rey
QA Analyst
Linux/BSD User