2008/10/10 Hal Vaughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Friday 10 October 2008, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> Please file a bug against the "debian-installer" package.

> But I've learned, the hard way, NEVER file a bug report in a FOSS
> project.

You must be doing it wrong. I routinely file bugs against Debian
packages and they usually get fixed.

Just file the damn bug. :-)

Or if you think they'll be hostile to you, tell me what the bug is,
and I'll file it. I couldn't really follow, is it just that the
debian-installer is using a username it shouldn't be using?

- Jordi G. H.