On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM, PRHarris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since joining your discussion group, I have been deluged with emails. Please
> remove me from your membership files.
>
> prharris
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> thank you
>
> Patrick Harris

Dear Patrick,

If you want to remove yourself, here are the instructions:
http://lists.debian.org/

But let me give you a little tip how I cleared my inbox of all of
these messages - I actually subscribed to quite a few mailing lists
over time and at one point over 90% of the messages incoming every day
were just from these mailing lists.

So I opened a special gmail account and subscribed to all these
mailing lists again with that account and unsubscribed with my mail
address.

Now whenever I wish to find out what's going on at these mailing
lists, I just log in into this special account. A little bit of
filtering and everything is very tidy even in this inbox.

--
Dom Delimar
http://domdelimar.com