On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:50:29 -0500
"PRHarris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello PRHarris,

> Since joining your discussion group, I have been deluged with emails.
> Please remove me from your membership files.

We can't;  It's done that way so nobody else can (un)subscribe you
against your wishes.  Normally, instructions of how to unsubscribe are
included at the end of each message sent via the list.  For some reason,
they aren't always.  So, just in case, here they are:-

with a subject of "unsubscribe".
Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
 Regards  _

Loaded like a freight train flyin' like an aeroplane
Nightrain - Guns 'N' Roses