On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 17:31:19 +0000, Chris S (cbs10...@googlemail.com)
wrote:

> Not sure how to turn off the html part of my messages (sorry)(I am using
> googlemail) but have changed the outgoing message encoding setting from
> 'default' to unicode in the hope this helps?

No, your message is still in two parts: plain text and also html.

In Google mail, at the top of the box into which you type your message
or your reply, you should see a clickable link "plain text" which is
alongside the various "rich formatting" tools, such as font and text
colour.  Just click on this and you will be ok.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Please reply to the list only.  Do NOT send copies directly to me.